Wednesday 15 April 2015

Reiki is NOT just channeling energy !

If there is one thing I have learnt since being attuned at level 2, Reiki is not just about channelling energy. For those people that think Level 2 is just about being able to practice and earn money, well that may be perfect for them, but for me it is much much more.
Reiki is about living with the principles that were given Usui Mikao. It is about embracing the lifestyle and living as though you ARE the energy that you are channelling. It has only been in this last week of being attuned to level 2 that I have realised this. Its not another holistic therapy under my belt, it's a new, much more promising way of life.
There are a few things that I have to put into practice a LOT more. Although everything in a given moment is perfect, and just right for you, this doesn't mean that you sit back and allow Reiki to do things for you. You still have to take a lead on your life and make the changes, but just allow Reiki to guide you and assist you. I read once that it doesn't matter who you go to for therapy, medicine, cures, YOU are the only one that is actually healing yourself. Your wonderful human physical body is the one that is healing... and Reiki assists. More posts to follow on Reiki..... especially regarding Metaphysical healing. But right now I feel enlightened regarding a new way of life that is about to take place for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment