Wednesday 22 April 2015

back to basics

 Last week I was completing a garden for someone when I pulled my back quite badly. The human mind told me she was annoyed, frustrated even... "why now?". But the reiki told me to stop and listen to what my body was trying to say. It was my back... Firstly that means it concerns ME. who am I ? What do I want from life ?
Next day i awoke with sudden dizziness and ear problems.... a confirmation that I wasn't listening to my body. It was to confirm that the back was sending a message, and I hadn't listened.
So. Who am I ? Well that I do not know. But I look forward to finding out.
What do I want from life ? Well... a lot more. I want to live more holistically. I want to be smaller in size... I feel that as a being I have become lighter, but my heavier body is holding me 'back'  a little. I am doing a lot more physically in terms of healing... but to help others I need to help myself. And to do that I need to be a lot more healthier both physically and energetically. I need to self heal with Reiki and just take care of myself. And energetically if I am able to heal people, they will be drawn to an aura that is healthier !
So next time you have a physical issue... stop and think what your body is trying to tell you. Metaphysically a physical problem is the last stage of an issue that has manifested in your energy field quite some time before.

No comments:

Post a Comment