Tuesday 28 July 2015

Climb ANOTHER mountain

 One thing I have learnt about myself recently is that I really enjoy being back in natural surroundings. My quest to live more holistically has finally become a reality. See blogs shortly for home made products that I have substituted for my regular routine products and their effectiveness. I climbed Snowdon not long ago, and I enjoyed every second. I really felt like I was meant to be there. That I was part of something bigger. And I was. We all are. Those rocks that make the mountain are made from the same energy, it just vibrates and oscillates slower. But it is ALIVE.
I also had the opportunity to make a great new soul mate. We had been friends since the last climb, but I really feel we connected on this trip. I believe we are meant to do things, that our energy guides us to take steps we may never have done. And Reiki encouraged me to attempt the second mountain of the year. And I'm very glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment