Thursday 19 January 2017

I'm Back !!

Its been a long while since I've been able to post on here, and my days have I missed it. I have so many things floating around upstairs that sometimes its nice to just get it all down on paper. I will one day decide to research something, and until I have wrote it down in a cohesive format for others to read, I drive people nuts by keep mentioning it. Did you know that Auriculotherapy is the same format as reflexology in that it is like a holographic form on an organ that corresponds with the rest of the body ? See. I did it again.

There have been a few reasons for why I haven't posted. The main one has been technology. Once again, I have been prevented from regular updates due to a laptop that decides every 5 minutes to freeze and whatnot, and a phone that won't upload the blogger App. But with abundance of money being an issue, then said repairs have been left and left... and left. Ooooops.

But also, time has been an issue. Around 6 months ago I started a new job that has required I work extra hours than I was before, usually at the times that the blog posts would have been written (when daddy does bedtime duty!) But as a light worker that is in touch with what the universe provides, I accepted this change and understood that maybe I needed the break from blogging, for fresh ideas maybe? Inspiration ? well Yes, and No. I came to realise that I actually love to teach. My blog posts inform people about the natural alternatives to products and medicines, and it reminds people we can live a more wholesome life with a more holistic approach. I think the universes way of making sure I kept in touch with all that was to put me on the fruit and veg department in a local supermarket. Oh the irony. But I use my time at work to think of new recipes, look at any new products that are out, research ones Ive never heard of (what on earth is a Mooli?) and just generally fall in love with nutrition all over again.

Around the time of the last post I wrote my mum had just been diagnosed with Heart Failure. It was a huge shock to the family, but also a massive wake up call to a few of us. Lives and subsequent lifestyles have now changed, relationships aren't taken for granted, and generally selfishness is banished in the household. It has brought up a few things that may have needed healing on a deeper level, and although she is awaiting open heart surgery, she is now living each day as it comes.... and isn't that what Mindfulness and living in the moment is all about ? I always believe that what gets sent your way is never a mistake, its always set out just for you at the perfect moment. And we are all in this together. So my next blog post will be around the heart healthy ways that you can help overhaul your diet, lifestyle and thinking patterns. After all, our Heart and Soul are what drives us through this life.

So, Expect regular posts from now on. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy researching (the extra few bits I may not have rattling round up there) and writing them. I enjoy to teach, and I enjoy passing on information, especially when its as invaluable of how to live better.

No comments:

Post a Comment